0.15% Moisture Content Fiberglass Chopped Strand Compatible With PP
1. good bundle integrity: good integrity to ensure that the chopped
strands do not fluff into a ball in long way transportation,to
facilitate the feeding process and not clog the feeder of twin
2. good flowability: good flowability and bundle integrity are
closely related, which also created favorable conditions for the
smooth automatic feeding process.
3. excellent physical and chemical properties: this chopped strands
has high tensile strength,elastic modulus,so it can reinforce the
polyamide 6 or 66,and improve its impact,tensile,compressive and
flexural properties,improve dimensional stability and minimize
distortion at elevated temperature.
Chopped Stands for Thermoplastic are based on silane coupling agent
and special sizing formulation, compatible with PP and PE.
E-Glass Chopped Stands for thermoplastic are know for excellent
strand integrity, superior flowability and processing property,
delivering excellent mechanical property and high surface quality
to its finished product.
It is compatible with PP and PE.
It has high surface quality and can be used in wide territory.
1. Perfect for incorporation into complicated composite profiles
2. Delivery from factory in 2 weeks on receipt of your confirmed
order or advance payment.
3. Each producing process strict QC testing, final product testing
on daily producing,which assure the good product quality, stable
4. They have been exporting to UK. Germany,France, Spain, Belgium,
Switzerland, Russia,UAE, KSA. Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey,India,
Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore,
|Product name||Fiberglass mesh||Color||White or other color|
|Material||Pt C- glass fiber||Emulsions||Acrylic emulsion|
|Use||1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products;
3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4>
Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced
plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel
fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building
caulking tape and other aspects.|
|Main Performance||Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability;
Construction and high efficiency.|
|Packing||PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into
the tray; last into the containers|
|Special Note||If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can
produce for you.|
|identification||Density tex||Moisture content(%)||Combustible content(%)||stiffness(mm)||Net weight(kg)|
|ER13-2400||2400||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.1||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-3100||3100||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-4800||4800||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of
Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products
made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and
the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex,
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, you’re welcome to come to our company, then we’ll offer free
sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. What’s your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?